© Reuters. Deutsche Bank downgrades BorgWarner ahead of earnings
- Deutsche Bank (DE:DBKGn) lowers BorgWarner (BWA -1.7%) to a Hold rating after having the supplier set at Buy.
- The firm says its ‘high level preview” of BorgWarner’s Q3 didn’t lead to any earnings related trading recommendations.
- BorgWarner is due to reports earnings on October 26. Analysts expect revenue of $2.23B and EPS of $0.86 to be turned in by the company.
- Sources: Bloomberg, Yahoo (NASDAQ:AABA) Finance
- Now read: BorgWarner Delivering The Content Growth