© Reuters. Comparable sales impress at Domino’s Pizza
- Domino’s Pizza (NYSE:DPZ) tops Q3 estimates as U.S. comparable store sales shot up 8.4% vs. +6.5% consensus.
- International comparable sales were up 5.1% during the quarter vs. +3.2% consensus.
- Global retail sales were up 14.5% as a higher store count contributed.
- Net income rose 19% Y/Y as the same store sales growth and a new equity-based compensation accounting standard factored in.
- Domino’s ended the quarter ith a store count of 14,434, up 217 Q/Q on a net basis.
- Shares of Domino’s Pizza are down 0.59% in premarket trading.
- Previously: Domino’s Pizza beats by $0.04, beats on revenue (Oct. 12)
- Now read: Domino’s Pizza: Good Company, Overpriced Shares